20120408

A dog named Willie Nelson


I watched a movie yesterday about a young man who had nothing but compassion for the whole world. His family called him an idiot. His girlfriend dumped him for another and kept the dog, Willie Nelson. The guy was so nice that he even sold weed to a policeman in uniform because he just believed the cop to be telling him the truth. The poor man had to go to jail twice in the movie but all is well that ends well. He ended up working as a candle-maker and got the dog back. Willie Nelson then runs away to a park where he meets another dog-bitch, guess what her name was? Dolly Parton! True love eh?

Anyway, I feel a lot like that idiot brother sometimes. I´ve always believed the best in people and try not to judge anyone. But as soon as I hear or see something that I disagree with I will not be kind to them. But overall I´d say I´m very compassionate to all human beings. I´ve been exceptionally nice to bums, rejects and misfits because I never cared what anybody else thinks. In the end, I had pretty bad company just because I was too nice. Thank God, I didn´t end up in jail or anything like that. But now I've gotten away from the worst company and have been pretty much doing my own thing, travelling and discovering myself. :))))) I'll make a wish today, seeing as it´s my birthday. I wish to meet other great people on my journey in life who are also compassionate and full of love for everyone on this planet.


No comments:

Post a Comment